Thursday, February 5, 2015

Hayley S - one-hit-wonder !!

 Today's update is for a pretty girl who had one OnlyTease shoot back in 2013, and then dropped completely "off-the-radar."  Hayley S looked incredible in her one OnlyTease appearance, but sadly has not been back or been heard from again as a model !!

 I think it is quite a shame that this girl did not gain more traction, as she is so tall, stunning, curvy; with such a friendly-face and something a bit "exotic" as well.  She is definitely a hottie, and frankly I am surprised that she did not generate a bit more instant popularity.  Anyway, her one shoot was only about a year and a half ago, so I'd not completely close the book on seeing her again.  She has not really been a girl talked about much since her one shoot, though.

 Anyway, Hayley is seriously HOT, and looks amazing dressed as a secretary in a black dress with black tights underneath.  She looks so classy and sexy in this set.  I know if she was my secretary, I'd have quite a hard time getting any work done !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Hayley-S




















No comments:

Post a Comment