Monday, February 23, 2015

Charlie B - amazing beauty !!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has made an absolutely dynamic impression with her first OnlyTease shoots.  Charlie B is a stunning blonde beauty who looks absolutely off-the-charts in all of her sets.

 Charlie looks stunning in this set, wearing, cute floral dress, with black stockings and hot lingerie underneath !!  I also know that this set is a stockings set, but frankly, I have already shared pics from every single one of her tights sets somewhere on my pages.  However, the requests for this girl have been so numerous that I feel obligated to move to sharing her stockings and socks sets !!

 Fortunately, the great news is that this girl is shooting again for OnlyTease TODAY, so I'll soon have lots more content and tights content to share of her !!  This is also Charlie's FIFTH shoot since just December of 2014, so we are getting many more sets with her at quite a rapid clip, which is great news for all of her fans.

 This girl is so insanely gorgeous, and is also one of my new favorite models.  She is a truly epic beauty and probably one of the best 3 or 4 new models we will see this decade for OnlyTease, in my opinion.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B



















No comments:

Post a Comment