Friday, February 20, 2015

Adele - cuddly hottie !!

 Today's post is for a beautiful girl who I have talked about a couple times before on these pages.  Adele is a stunning brunette hottie who was one of my favorite OnlyTease models a couple years ago, and was one of the best newcomers of 2013.

 Adele looks amazing in this set, which is one of her earlier ones, where she is wearing a hot outfit with tan pantyhose and corset-lingerie underneath.  She has such a beautiful face, "plushy" physique, and an extremely friendly and adorable demeanor.  It is not hard to see from this set why she was once one of the most highly-rated newer models.

 Honestly though, I haven't really been "into" Adele for the last couple of years, as she now has a couple of big new tattoos on her chest and arms that I don't find very aesthetically appealing.  Everyone is different, but I've never been into girls with big tattoos.  Adele's earlier pre-tattoo sets are absolutely magical, though, and she looks amazing in this set.

 Here is a link (below) where I discuss Adele a bit more.  You can see what I mean about the big tats, and why she has been frankly a bit polarizing among the OnlyTease membership over the past year or so !!

Adele


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Adele


















No comments:

Post a Comment