Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Six girl shoot...... Special Christmas set !!

  Well, we are very close now to the big day !!!  Today's update is for a very special Christmas set that features many of my all-time favorite OnlyTease models.  Rosie Whiteman, Hayley-Marie Coppin, Lucy-Anne Brooks, India Reynolds, Elle Richie, and Daisy Watts all look so incredibly stunning in this incredibly festive set.

 All of the girls just look so beautiful, in fantasy-Santa outfits with stockings and pantyhose.  I love the cute pics of all of them opening up their presents !!  This is just an absolutely amazing set with some of the most beautiful OnlyTease girls of all time.

 I wish a Merry Christmas to everyone reading and enjoying my blogs, and I really hope you continue to enjoy these pics and this content.














No comments:

Post a Comment