Friday, January 9, 2015

Abigail B - "flagship model" of OnlyTease

  Today's post is for a very cute and adorable girl who really emerged as one of the "faces of OnlyTease" in 2014.

 Abigail B exploded on the scene as a great new model for OnlyTease in 2014.  Last year, she had several solo shoots, 2-duo shoots, participated in the annual 5-girl multgirl shoot, and concluded the year with a special VIP shoot in December for OnlyTease.  There is just no doubt that she is a legitimately great model who is a big part of the present and future at OnlyTease.  She has an amazing "total package" type of look that completely and deservedly justifies how high the sites are on her.

 She is also definitely one of my personal favorites, and one of my top votes for "Newcomer of the Year" last year.  I also quite honestly have an absolute crush on her, and she is the type of girl you could fall in love with.  I think she is perfection of the female form, and I really just hope we continue to see lots of her going into 2015 and beyond !!

 Another reason that I really like Abigail is because she reminds me of one of my favorite current female celebrities at the moment; the Saturday Night Live comedienne Cecily Strong !!  I think they look very similar, and for some reason my mind has started to instantly correlate Abigail and Cecily.  This comparison makes me all that more find of Abigail's sets on OnlyTease... She is just a seriously hot and cute girl who deserves lots of looks.

  Here she is looking stunning in a little black dress, with black pantyhose and a black thong.  She looks so classy yet a bit slutty and naughty... This set was one of her eight incredible VIP sets last month.

















No comments:

Post a Comment